Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Thank yous, DC Games 2009, and Charity!

Hey guys, long time no post for me. I just wanted to thank YOU for all the continuing support on floridajonasfan and on both of mine and Nikki's fansites. It truely means a lot to us. As we all know, Jonas season is coming up! So far the Jonas Brothers are blessing us with 2 dates in FL for there WORLD TOUR (I'm so excited), and if the boys update their European tour dates and appear in Slovakia or Czech Republic then I'll there too filming live for you! Other exciting news dealing with the Jonas Brothers is the question I've been asked everyday on all of my accounts and emails: WILL THERE BE A DC GAMES 2009? Well, before I can officially answer this question I just want to let everyone know that all the stars in the Disney community right now are very busy, and I do NOT want to get anyone's hopes up. However, don't clear your calenders just yet. I have spoken with a few reliable sources working/particpating in the games and they tell me other wise. They have stated:

"The company I work for got a call back in January to do another shoot for the games in early May 2009. That's the last I heard. It has to do with everybody's schedule. As far as I know, it's still on. When, I have know idea. I'll let you know, and email you as soon as I hear something."

also...

"I wouldn't say there cancelled, but just incase, I wouldn't make plans around the time the games were last year. It's usually a last minute thing, and this has happened before, but the games still went on. Just don't make plans and I'll keep you updated."

There is more details, but I'm not authorized to give them out yet so just be patient and keep checking back in! I am also currently waiting for returning phone calls and emails from sources that gave us opportunities such as our Demi Lovato M&G Contest. Hopefully for now these two statements clear things up a little bit for everyone one. IF, you still have a question then please comment this post and I will respond asap. Last but not least, I am working on a NEW PROJECT: to get the Jonas Brothers informed and joined onto a wonderful new favorite website of mine called SOCIALVIBE. What is SV? It's basically like the new Myspace/Facebook where you can upload photos, message people, leave comments, post in forums, etc... but while your doing all that fun stuff you can at the same time change/save PEOPLES LIVES. How? Click the link below to join. Pick a sponser (Ed Hardy, Gibson Guitar, MAC Make-up, etc), then you choose a cause/charity (Stand Up To Cancer, Invisible Children, etc) - once you have all this done then get your code from your badge and post it on your Myspace or Facebook. Everytime someone views your page you earn points. What happens with the points? For each point you earn, your sponser gives a dollar to your cause/charity for FREE. It's so easy and you can truely save a life right from your computer screen. Why get the Jonas Brothers involved? Because bands like Linkin Park are doing it and because of they're popularity they encouraged over 10,000 of their fans to join and make a difference. Let's be realistic; you can only imagine how big of a impact charities would get if the Jonas Brothers and all their fans did this too, haha. So, this pretty much sums everything up for now. Thanks for everything again. Keep checking in, and please leave comments!

xoxo, Brenduska

ps- My 16th Birthday is coming up on May 14th! :)
pss- If you join SV, comment me on SFJG to let me know!



Brenduska invites you to SocialVibe.com    



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay so there's still a good possibility the games will OR will not happen? I got that, but IF the games were to happen, would they again be at Disney's Wide World of Sports? And IF they did happen, do you know where/how I could get tickets and how much they'd cost? Like how much did tickets cost last year and how did you get them? I've been trying to get tickets for the games since they first started, but I never can.... Help?

<3
Mandi

Jonas Florida! & SFJG said...

Hey Mandi, okay so I don't want to get anyone's hopes up so honestly there's a 50/50 chance the games will still happen. Articles are saying one thing, but inside resources are telling us otherwise and according to them they [Disney] are just trying to keep things on the low down so too many fans don't freak, etc. IF, the games do happen they will be at the Disney's Wide World of Sports, and the tickets are FREE. It costs no money to get into the games and the finale concert is free too. However, you need tickets to get into the concert. How? Tickets go to families with the Annual Disney Park Pass, the leftovers (which is basically all the tickets) go to anyone who requests them on first come, first serve basis. If we get an email stating the games are still 100% on, then we will post ALL the information and contact emails required to get your tickets. Hope that helps. Email us if you have another concerns.
xoxo, Brenduska

*You get 6 tickets per request.